CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Never Want To Get Old........

I went to the mall today and it was completely packed- nowhere to park, whatsoever. So, I see one of those cute little "pregnant mother" spots that I've been dying to use and I park there. The sign just said "reserved parking" and there was a cute little pink stork picture painted on the ground. I got out of my car, pushed my belly out as far as I could so people didn't think I was a liar, and went in to get my shopping done. When I came out of the Mall, I saw a note on my car. I just figured it was my sister saying thanks for bringing her a Coke earlier. But it wasn't. It was a note saying that I had broken the law and I was "Dumb." I'm sure it was some grouchy old lady who was mad because she thought I had parked in a Handicap spot. Let me tell you, my raging, pregnant hormones got the best of me and I was FURIOUS! I stood outside my car, looking around for some old lady to chew out and tell her she was the "dumb" one. I even thought about leaving a nasty note back to the person on my car, and doing a little more shopping. I really wanted to say my piece, but finally decided there was no way I'd ever know who wrote the note. I just hope that when they came out of the mall they saw the big, pink stork painted on the ground instead of the blue wheelchair that I'm sure they were expecting. All I can say is, MIND YOUR OWN FREAKING BUSINESS, PEOPLE!


6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh brother, what an idiot. That kind of stuff makes me SO mad too.

Chy said...

RUDE! I guess you'll just need to limp with a cane next time... :0) SO YOU CAN BEAT THEM WITH IT!!! sheesh! some people.

Good luck on finishing the basement.
Don't you love it when your boys help dad... so cute!

also known as shell said...

you can totally tell it was an old lady too! No one under the age of 50 rights in cursive anymore.

How fricken rude!

Stephens Family said...

ha ha ha ha...this is not funny...I know...I would have been ticked...but seriously...the time it took for the woman to write the note and then what's with the one word "rude" at the bottom? people need to get a life. heaven forbid she have to park 1 or 2 stalls down. i am sure she was an overweight old lady that only had a handicapp sticker cuz she is large and in charge. only a LINDA would do that...that is brandon's word for those type of folks. : ) ha ha!

Amy said...

So sorry. People are just Dumb sometimes I guess. You know you didn't break the law so she can just zip it. :)

Beckie said...

Ooh nasty people! I love it they leave a note -- and what do they know-- nothing-- shit for brains retards that want to be in everyone's business and think its their job to police the world-- to bad she didn't come back out and you could have eaten her!