CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FINALLY....

I hit the 20 pound mark today! Well, actually I hit it yesterday, but I thought it was too good to be true. I started working out on June 7th, so it took me 4 months to the day. Wow. I had no idea losing weight was that hard. If anybody see's me looking a little heavy again PLEASE say something to remind me of how hard this has been. Just say something like, "Remember that one time you spent all those hours in the gym. That was cool." Then I'll know I need to put my fork down. Only 8 lbs to go...........

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Congratulations!!! 4 months is nothing!! I'm sure you look amazing!! Now you need a special occasion to get all hot and go out on a date!!

Chy said...

good crap girl 8 MORE lbs I THINK NOT! You looked pretty dang good the last time I saw you. Geez I'm happy the the 18 I've lost not really looking for another 8 just 2;) Maybe I'm just gettin lAzY....humm I think I'm gonna go make an apple pie now:) Kidding...well not really!

Stephens Family said...

Congrats chica!!! Nothing better than seeing that hard work pay off! Or "fall off" I guess!! Buy yourself something peeerty!