CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

WTF (I meant Frick.I don't know what you were thinking...)

Look what we woke up to this morning. 9 days ago it was almost in the 90's and now it's in the 30's. I guess it's not a big shock to most of us how fast the weather can change here in Idaho. It's supposed to be back to the mid 60's by this friday. WTF?


This is the view from our back door.
The view from the front door.
Another front door view.
**This post was Roudy's idea. I would NEVER use bad language like that...

3 comments:

Chy said...

Uhhh...yuck. Sorry that stinks but on the bright side, you do have your own personal sled hill!

Ryan and Krystal said...

Glad we are not the only ones. Looks like you got it worse :)But of course, you are in IDAHO!!!

Beckie said...

I was soo pissed when it started to snow-- I hate the snow! Your kids wrestling was hilarious!! The nickname for one of my sister-in-laws is WTF-- Seriously that's what I think every time I hear what she's up to WTF!!