CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Remeber When...

Remember when you were little and there was nothing better than having a tent in the living room? I remeber staying the night at Ashlee Pimentel's house and watching Steven King's "It" from inside a tent in the living room. There was nothing better! Well, perhaps having full control of the remote and your own bowl of popcorn while watching a Barbie movie... life is good for Jordy Sue! Roudy got home from his hunting trip last Saturday and had to set up the tent so it could dry out. Honey, it's wednesday. You can put the tent away now.

1 comments:

The Hall Family said...

OH I love it! I remember those days real well and I think I might have even had nightmares from watching that movie. Karli, Morgan, Hunter and Rylee will get the tent out every once in a while and do exactly what we use to do. GOOD TIMES!