CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

What The Heck.......

I woke up in the middle of the night with pink eye. I could not open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. GROSS! I don't get it. I try to keep a clean house, so why is everyone always getting sick? And how did a grown woman get pink eye? Do you think I need to throw my contacts away? Do you think I can even wear contacts with pink eye?

*For all you people wondering "why is she asking us? Her dad's a doctor, " I called him already. He didn't answer. Imagine that.......

I'm really wishing my camera didn't have the red eye reduction thingy. I tried to take a pic of my eyes because really, you wouldn't believe it. Too bad we had our Halloween party last weekend because my eyes would go great with a warewolf costume or something scary! It turns out I CAN'T wear my contacts for a week. Great. I can already feel the headaches coming on. And when I was putting on a little mascara this morning Jordy says to me, "Mom, I think grandpa said you can't wear that." Thank you, mother.....

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

I had pink eye a week ago! So weird. I wondered the same thing, "how does a grown woman get it?!". I swear, I haven't had pink eye since i was like 9. I don't *think* you're suppossed to wear contacts. I wore my glasses until the worst of it cleared up. Sorry you have it. It's so gross.

Chy said...

I got it a couple of years ago and my eye Doc. told me my mascara was the culprit! who knew?!?!